Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boring Sat

Boring Saturday....




Sweetheart is out the whole day dekitting his car. So I'm home alone.


Woke up at 2pm!! It's so boring!


And I'm so bored of the food downstairs that I cooked maggi mee, and campbell soup for lunch. Hah.



Have been Fb-ing and watching TV the whole day.





Actually, life in Singapore is so boring!



Honestly, besides work, all we can do is

Eat.
Sleep.
Watch movie.
KTV.
Kopi.
FB.
Watch DVD.
Play MJ.
Club.
Drink.
Eat.
Sleep.
Eat.
Sleep.
Eat.
Sleep.


See!! I seriously dun think there is much to do. Hahahahahahhaha...



Life is soooooo boring sometimes...


I need a life!!!!!!!!!




Actually, I need a drink.


I haven had a drink in a long time.


Now now, when was the last time I had a drink?


Think it was 3 weeks ago with Apple and Stella. But, I went late and so I didn't drink muchie.




Well, I hope to have a good drink with my besties soon!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I hope tomorrow we can all go to Science Centre!!!


Must confirm with them. Yeah yeah I want to go SC and see Da Vinci mah...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And oh....my diet plan is super failing.


It's so farking difficult to not eat rice, bread, noodles and most carbo!


Knn, then liddat eat simi?!


Nothing mah!!


Then lim bu dunno how to cook. And so naturally will eat outside ma.


And so....it's farking tough to diet lah. Pui pui pui.




Thou shall just remain fat. Hahaha..


Maybe my new blog addy should be fattyjuju.wordpress.com


Wahahahhah.



KNN!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home