Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coffee

Coffee




Yesterday I just got to know I got a new nickname.



My surname is Mock...and with my name...


I got alot of nicknames la...



Julie la
Anna la
ah ju la
ah mock la
mocky la
mocky mock la
julia-ma la
juju la

and I think still got a lot more lah.


And I still have another nickname....



Called Mocka.



I didn't get it at first.....



Then they told me it meant Mocha....but spelt Mocka...



Wahahha...


Dar's surname is Tay, they always call him Ah Tay....so his nickname is Latte....



Now...they call me Mocka....aka Mocha....




Wahahahhahahaha....



Latte and Mocha!


Why hadn't I thought of it before?!






So I shall start the loving story of the cuppa coffees of Latte and Mocha.....





Woo Hoo!





===================================================================

Anywayz.....out of point...but....




I really have to get Yishun meh?????? Meh meh meh???

Really meh???????






Arrrrghhh...


*pulls hair*









I really do not like the North very much. Abeit the fact I had been staying here for the past 2 years. But, I still like the central alot mah!





Sigh.






===================================================================
I is so irritated now.




I shall not care anymore.




Pui pui pui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home