Thursday, March 12, 2009

Impulsive

Impulsiveness


I just wanted to be cheapo neh-neh and go for a $7 pedicure. yes, SEVEN DOLLARS.




So the cheapo neh-neh me went and enjoyed my cheapo neh-neh pedicure, thinking I will never sign any package. cuz recession mah!





The service is pretty good, ok place, And of course in between my pedi, there came the sales pitch. I thought I will not be swayed ( I am in sales wat. simi sales pitch.)






But......







The package was really tempting!








And so, in my impulsiveness, I signed a package that is prolly 2 to 3 times the cost of a normal package?
I dunno. never signed any package b4. I think my package can let me go my manicure and pedicure like 35 times???




Nevertheless, I feel their service is pretty good and they have a wide range of other services too!
If you wanna know more can let me know, will be glad to refer that place to you. (Apparantly they only do referral business, not sure how true it is :x)






So, there goes my crazy little impulsive pampering! -despite the recession. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home