Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sickish

OMG


I just realized I haven updated my blog for... a month!!

Haha...me is so lazy mah.

Anyway, guess wat. I'm at Eric Spoonz place now watching soccer with dar dar.

Super far can...Pasir Ris... -__-"


Anyway I have alooooooot of photos to update.
I know I know!!!

Dar dar leaving soon le... I is so sad.
Well, will have time to update soon....


I'm actually feeling abit sickish now....
Like...very heaty kinda feeling. My nose and throat is not feeling well.
I ate two panadols jut now. But I guess it didn't really help.
Still feeling giddy and having a slight headache.


Well....last Friday had some fun with my darlings!!
In the end I dragged Esther, Marilyn and Kelly down to Lunar. Even Karen went along too.
Hah. Surprisingly I was not drunk!!
Ta daa....and as usual Mar high high again. And we had a huge episode with the stoopid waitress there. Anywayz...will post the photos up soon.


Will probably be going Lunar this coming Friday again...before Dar goes abroad...
Hopefully it will be fun!

Okie...second half of the Champions League starting soon...
Man U vs Chelsea
I hope Man U wins!!!
Glory Glory Man United....Glory Glory Man United....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home