Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Birthday is coming!

My birthday is comingggggggggg.....!! Woo Hoo!!!


Hee. Dunno to be happy or sad.


I love birthdays.....But it's abit scary when it's the LAST number TWO I'll see in my entire life ever again.


Duh. Suddenly it crossed my mind that...

Among Esther, Marilyn and Kelly.....I am the youngest...WAHAHAHHAAH....

But. Kelly always seem to be the youngest one. Kaka...
Sorry babes...no pun intended! But...Apple still younger mah...Hee.


Anyway, I'll be celebrating my B-day at East Coast next Saturday, Hopefully it'll be fun!
And hope I wun get drunk or anything man. The bunch of peeps is siao langs one.
Though everytime the drunk ones are not the birthday boy/girl....it's always someone else. Haha.


I just finished my exam on sat. I took my AFP...sibei difficult can! I think I'm gonna fail it lor.
Nothing much on the weekends though.

Watched Three Kingdoms on Sat.


Blur Tortoise booked the wrong day for our tickets and we ended having to watch at the first row! But thankfully...we si bei heng. Managed to find seats behind and no one actually came to take the seats! Hah. Are we lucky or wat.
The show was not too bad. Though I know shit about Three Kingdoms-San Guo Yan Yi.

I dun really know the what nots one....Haha. Sometimes I really feel I quite ben dan(dumb) one. Hee. Anyway, the show is watchable la. But not at the first row. think you will puke.



=============================================================

Anyway, yesterday 6th Apr is my dearest Freda's birthday!!
Happy Birthday babe!
May you stay pretty and lovely always and may everything be smooth going for you!
Love ya tons! Muacks!


Note: Dun think she reads my blog lor...wahahahaha....

=============================================================
My dearest friends asked me what I wan for my birthday mah.....

Tortoise asked...what I need...

Hmmm....I reckon now everything is a want!

Haha. I got my camera and lappy le. So now left all my wants....but....they are not cheap mah....
Haha...so I haven reply..Hee...


Actually, I keep wondering what dar dar will get for me...

He is that sort that just ask me what I want then bring me to buy de... :(


Think men all liddat one ah? Men prefer you to get something that is needed and makes sense one mah. So they rather tell you what they want so you won't go get something that is totally unneccessary but you actually thought it was sweet. -_-"


Haha. Well, I dun think this year is gonna be any different...but still...

I'm still that sweet, young little girl that loves surprises!!


Gotta go pay for my chalet tomorrow le...and plan my food!!
Wah lau...quite tao tia mah...

But I hope all my friends enjoy themselves! It's more of like....most of us haven been to a chalet for a pretty long time le....So excited!!!!


Okie. Gonna sleep soon so will update again!

Tata and love all who loves me for who I am.....Muacks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home