Friday, March 28, 2008

Boot Camp

Just Finished my boot camp yesterday...














SUPER SHAG can....



















Interesting....But I would say it's kinda similar to the course I attended before.



The only problem is. You dun really get to sleep man.



Cuz it's like a whole day event and we ended on 5am the first night.



By the time I bathed and sleep. It's almost 6. And I woke up at 9am.











I was surprised I could wake up. Haha.



And then, the whole thingy finished at 11pm! Wah....I tot it would finish at 9pm mah.



Well, we adjorned for seafood dinner after that. Yes. DINNER. At 12am.



Food was ok. But we eat like we never had food for a super long time lor! Think we finished a 10 couse dinner in like...half an hour?



My goodness, I was literally catching my breath cuz I was eating too fast.



And I normally eat damn slow one lor. Even my friends cannot stand it. Hahaha.



By the time i was home, it was already 1am mah. Concust at 2 I think.



I took probably 3 sec to fall asleep. hah.











Well, I guess its a good idea to go for this kind of courses once in awhile. To motivate yourself, or to loosen a baggage you know or might not even know, to refresh your memory on certain philosopies, or anything.











The point is. If you could learn one thing from the couse, it's good enough already.














==================================================================

Well, just to update some photos which I took awhile ago.



Good Friday Celebration at Lunar


Tortoise and Jamie

Elyn n me (and Jamie at the background trying to squeeze in)


Jason5512, Dar and ah Boon
Note: Ah Boon siao lang lai eh lor.....drink like water.Haha


Us Again....


I really dun understand why guys like to hump guys when they're high... -_-"
Dar and Jamie
Tortoise not happy liao...see his face at the background? Hahahahaha

Tortoise "jie jiu siao chou"
Background: Dar and Elyn laughing away!

*ROARS*
I is a very easily jealous woman!! Wahahaha....

Dar's colleague and me

Asked him to take photo with me hor he gimme the urrrrrrggghhhh face

Ok....his fake smile can barely make it....




But....

I still love dar dar deep deep!

I am so going to work damn hard becus I want to have my own place in two yrs time.

And I had a damn weird dream yesterday....hahahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home