Monday, March 24, 2008

Photos Resize

My new lappy cannot download all the "chiong" softwares mah!





Adobe Photoshop need to pay one lei.



So...I surfed around for a free software that will allow me to resize my photos, and I found one that allows me to resize all at one shot!







Call me sua ku or wat lor...but I is very happy now!



No need so ma fan liao, can upload many photos le...Hee hee.





But. I very lazy to do it now lah. So just now testing nia....



And I wanna show you my dream car......








Damn "zhan" lor!!!

Somemore it's white!!!

My favorite colour!!!

Okie....I need to sleep liao. Tomorrow is gonna be a busy busy day le...

Night people!!

P.S I was abit upset. But thanks for understanding...I love you deep deep dar dar! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home