Monday, March 10, 2008

Kena SUMMON

Fuck.

I forgot to mention.

Lim BU yesterday dio SUMMON can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


knnnccbdh%$$%^%##%&&**


$200 summon. Pui chao nua.


Fuck the G okie.


KNN. Then all the cleaners got nothing to do wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



IDIOTS.


Super spoil my mood yesterday.


Then. I decided to get a lap top at the IT Fair.
Super crowded.


Got myself a DELL lappy. Cuz my lappy ki qia liao. How to work without one you tell me.
But me got a cheap cheap one. Bo lui mah.


But still. FUCK. $200 can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Na bei.


But I haven got my lappy. Out of stock so they will deliver.
Happy. Cuz I dun have to lup the lap top home crashing into all the idiots there.
Unhappy. Cuz I paid le and I dun get to play with my lappy!!
NB. Oh...it's WHITE!!!
So nice.....But interestingly. I anti DELL one lor. They CSO is like fuck one.
Haiz...But compared to Acer their specs better mah....and Acer dun have white. Haha.



Well. I is in a bad mood recently.
Lost.
Depressed.
How......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home