Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day and Merry Christmas



Hello people!!!


Happy Boxing day!!

Haha. Supposed to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of ya yesterday...but no time to blog...


So....


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!




Hope everyone enjoyed yourselves on a day filled specially with love...


X'mas eve noon I went to my client's place for a X'mas Party...

Goodness...I'm probably one of the youngest there besides the kids...

And mind you...some of them drink beer like water can.

Can you imagine I was downing Beer in the bright HOT afternoon! Plus some wine = Killer.

Luckily there's air con there. I was planning my route of escape as there was a particular uncle....who wouldn't stop filling up your glass.

Haha. I sneaked away when he went to relieve himself...But they are all nice people...

Had fun.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that I went to my colleague's place for a short game of Mahjong...Cuz Dar Dar on duty....




So....I very free before going to Kenneth's place for our X'mas party.




Imagine I abit seh seh trying to play mahjong lor. -_-"


Anyway, went to Kenneth's place for our X'mas dinner kindly cooked by Ken's mummy.

The rice is super nice can!! Yum Yum.

Oh...and the theme for our party is...



FASHION DISASTER






-__-""""""




Super last minute can. Luckily most of us are super onz lor....and we all dressed up for it...

Erm except Jason5512..I can't see what's so disasterous about it...wahahaha...

Dar already decided to wear his GROSS Versace flowery shirt. ( I wonder what the hell he was thinking then...)

As I do not have any disgusting clothes...(hee)...I ransacked Dar's wardrobe...

And I found another gross versace flowery shirt!


How many gross, disgusting, flowery shirts can one have??!!


Anywayz...I decided to wear his shirt, with my balloon skirt I bought In HK.


Hah. I have no idea why I bought that also...but...it's quite cute mah!!


Anyway...photos!!

In HIS gross Versace shirts.....

Megan always have this expression when she takes photo with Marvin...Hmmm I wonder why....





James seriously dun have to try to be a fashion disaster lor....


We took individual photos....

I edited halfway then i'm too lazy to edit liao!!
Alot of photos leh...and I dun have photoshop...haha.
I'm gonna find dinner soon...
So will update again...

Meanwhile...










Andrew looks like LAO FU ZI LOR!!!!!



Hungry liao...

Will update again...

Merry Christmas again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home