Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kopi Session @ Marina Madarin

Yo peeps....

Haha sorry ah no update.
Yesterday went Mr Bean meet some of the guys for dinner there.
After that went J.Besar for kopi. Na bei. I tot no space so I park at the lot...and I KENA SUMMON!!!
*ROARS*

Super angry can. Pui.

Anyway we went Marina Mandarin for a drink on sat....
So some photos..
I no energy to talk so much le. Will update soon.


Dar and me at the carpark. Haha














Dar, Keegan and Denise
















Me and dar















The lifts got light de...and will change one..cool...














me me me!!














Eric and me














Celine, Peishan and chou ba guai














Andrew and Chang














Elyn and Wendy who came later...
















Okie gtg liao...tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home