Monday, August 27, 2007

881

GOOD MORNING!!

It's a Monday....again....
Haha. Got nothing much to update leh...Went movie with the peeps on Sat.

I must say the show is good...especially the hokkien songs. (I want to go buy the soundtracks!)
*Ji nang ji bua...gam qeng buay sua....*
Wah. I think I'm the only "ham bao" (crybaby) lor. I cried almost at the middle of the show till the end leh...


The songs all so meaningfull..and sad....

I got alot of "gan chu" (err dunno how to translate leh...feelings??).

It's like. Life is so short. And there are people who have alot of things they want to do but got limited time. And there are people who have a hell lots of time but they dunno what to do (I think I belong to this category).


I feel like my life is like so wasted can.
Got no meaning like that.
Kaoz...depressing.


I must find a whole new meaning to my life. Live life to your fullest!!

Another thing is parents ALWAYS "zui ying xin ruan" one!! (mouth hard heart soft)
I love my mama and my papa....must tell them I love them more often....


Anywayz...I got to pia for my work liao. Left 3 months to hit my quota. Si bei stress.
Haha. But...I'm going HK end of the year...so happy!!! Although it's 3 months later...but I still sibei happy cuz I never go before mah. So I must woork hard..so I can save more to go shopping!! Then Dec can "pang gang" (off work) liao!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!



So hor...anyone keen to do Financial Planning hor come find me hor. No obligations de lah. At least let me show you what we have to offer....


Okie....will update again liao. Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home