Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tonite is a " I feel very ugly" nite...
Dunno why. Sian...Arrgh...I'm quite stressed actually..
Alot of things running thru my mind..

Haiz..Never mind lah.
Just now had a very SINFUL supper AGAIN!!
Die....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN!
18th is his actual BD...but we celebrated his BD last Friday at DF...kakaka
For once the guys all siao and gone liao...and lim bu still ok...HAHAHAHA.

Anyway..photos!
But taken with my camera phone...not clear leh..
I NEED A CAMERA!!!.....



Keegan and Cheryl


CG=Chao Gays


Okie...a threesome...haiz...


the guys





Dar eyes damn sensitive to flash..can't get a decent photo with him:(



Wahaha..Chang is the joker that nite!


Buddies


US


U can see Raymond is really deprived...




Siao Langs


Dui Zhang and fu dui zhangs


Siao Langs 2



Spoonies!


Siao Langs 3


Ray and me


Dar, Raymond and Andrew


I wanted to zi lian and Chang chup ji kar


I take with Andrew he also chup ji kar!!




Going...going...


gone...




Gone.....


Also gone...

acting sober..but see that pile of puke on the floor??


Anyway, I had fun that nite..It was pretty hilarious siah...
Haha...really glad to have this bunch of crazy friends...


Sat went to the BBQ...but I too lazy to post the photos liao.
This post took me an hour to do!!!
Wah kau got easier way to do this or not siah.....


Okie it's very late liao!!!!
I got to sleep le..nite nite!
Loving whoever is loving me for who I am.....
Muacks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home