Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wrote this last week but never post...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha.
I know I've haven been updating.
But I had been busy...and I'm chasing Prison Break Season 2 now!!



Went Villa Bali with the guys...
Na bei...now the whole place cannot smoke siah!!
Tot there's like 10% seats allocation for smokers??!!

KNN they are trying to kill us....save us...no...kill us....arrrghh whatever....
Anyway was abit happy and sad during that nite...
Haiz...dun care....but....
HOW NOT TO CARE!!!!

KNN...No one will understand how the fuck I feel lor.

PUI...

Anyways...some photos!


Jamie and me


The people here are turning gays


Keegan and Kelvin....really look like brothers hor.


My cute friends!!


Jason and jamie


Me and dar dar....I really look ugly..:(


One acting cute...one acting cool...




Elyn and fishball noodle


Megan and Ken



We adjourned to supper after that...

SO SINFUL!!!!!







Hee. Thats all folks!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home