Saturday, May 19, 2007

Don't understand

I seriously don't understand how the hell it evolved till like that.


Anyway, I was still upset and confused. But damn it. I decided to fuck care it.
If it is to be, I don't even see it a point to even be upset about it.
But seriously...some people just live in their own world...
I wonder what the hell is wrong. But. I think time speaks for itself...you will find out sooner or later...whether it's consiously or not...Anyway...whatever....


Celebrated dear Marilyn's birthday yesterday wit the usual peeps...haha. Dun remind her ah...
later she upset...kekeke...


Later I going JB for supper! So no time to upload photos....
Will update soon!!



I decided to just fuck it....some people are seriously just not worth it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home