Thursday, April 5, 2007

My drafted post

*this was updated last week de but I never post...waahhahaha...


I'm FINALLY feeling better!!

Na bei so fast dio suan for not updating my blog...hee.

I was so happy that I could finally swallow without pain that I kinda jia bo shiu yesterday.
I met Apple and Noelle yesterday for kopi cuz they were near my place. Hah. At kopitiam leh.
Besides the fact that it was damn warm, it's cheap. Haha, we were considering whether to go there or TCC. And we had 9 cans of green tea for less than ten bucks!
Hmmm...sometimes its good to go kopitiam de...

Then at night met Dar and the rest of the guys at Mr Bean...and my dinner was

One Mushroom Soup
One Chicken Chop
One Peach Soda
One Peach Melba Ice-Cream
Pinched some fries and...






I BAO BAO!!!!

Kena suan for eating so much again.
Na bei. you guys dunno how it feels to CAN'T eat for one week lor!
Anywayz, I am very happy with my dinner. :)


Well, if you have read the rest of my darlingz blogs....you would have known that the place I used to call my second home has closed down. It's really sad...but there isn't a choice.
I was very happy our regular kakis turned up.

I got to know this bunch of crazy but lovable people from there. And thru affinity we became friends. And then good friends...and then very good friends.

I always thank God for you bunch of girls. Cuz good friends are the best gifts God can give you.
I cherish the friendship that we built over the years, no doubts the upz and downz.

There have been alot of laughters...and alot of tears. Alot of love, and alot of misunderstandings.
I dunno. I just wished things were as good and simple like the past. But sometimes as we grow up...things just become more complicated doesn't it....


Hmmmm...anyway, the girls had lotza fun. I was still sick so I can't drink lah and can't smoke much so I was trying my best to relive the "bestest" memories I had there. (Cuz last time I always drunk de...hahahah). ..But the rest of the girls enjoyed themselves very much (cuz they all get to drink!! hmph!)



There were many emotions. Actually I had too. But something else was running thru my mind.
Why can't humans just be simple and love each other the way they are?
I dunno.
I'm quite sad its like that. But happy everything is resolved now.
Arrggh. Now I know why I fail my essay.


Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home