Thursday, March 8, 2007

A New Beginning

I should have started this in Jan....


Haha. But you know, as usual I'm too lazy to do so....


Anyway, it's a new year, and a new beginning. So I thought I'll set up a new blog too. As the old one has more depressing posts than happy ones. So there goes my 2 years blog. Nothing much actually. But there were fun memories...


Hee.


Anyway, this is my first post. So...still no photos cuz I haven buy camera leh. Anyone wants to sponser me?? I was having problems transferring my phone photos to the lap top. Aiyah dunno what went wrong. Pek Chek.


Anyway....I'm pretty happy now....I've got a darling that makes me smile everyday.... and the same lovely friends....
I just need to focus on my work and work harder...Then I'll be really happy.
Simi also have mah...got love, got work= got $$....then is si bei happy liao.




Was at Dragonfly last sat with the FJC guys....and......I was pretty much gone....wahahaha...what's new.
Anyway I ka pok photos from the rest...so enjoy...



The peeps



Andrew with the girls




Still have alot of photos...will upload once I can transfer the photos from my phone to my lap top.

Till then......
Tata!






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and all the best Jules!!!! *Hugz*

March 9, 2007 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since this is your first post, I am glad to be the first person to leave a comment here. Happy for you because you are Happy! Everyone Happy!

March 9, 2007 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home