Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Haiyo

Haiyo...


I've been trying to figure out the HTML shit for the whole day...But still can't get anything out.


Damn it.




Anyway, was at St James with my colleagues last Sat, after attending my colleague's wedding. Hah, was quite wasted as usual...Had a hell too much a drink. But I enjoyed myself...




Sunday had a major hangover. Slept half the day till evening, then dar dar came to pick me up cuz my mama need my car. Then we all went town for dinner with the rest of the guys.





Went Taka, had dinner at the Central restuarant or something...It's like HK Cafe but I feel the food is not that fanastic and it's a tad expensive. So....probably gonna be my first and last time there.



Okie tried to upload some photos....


Kee Hong and me! Congrats brother!


My boss trying to tekan KH



Before the wedding I was at Parklane with Dar, Raymond and Little Jazz...
This crazy man suddenly want to do ang kong...so all of us accompanied him to do...
Hee. Taking a photo of him sweating....

His outline of his ang gong...

Before he finish I have to go for the wedding dinner liao, so have yet to see his full ang gong....


Okie. Wanted to upload more photos then the stoopid thing hang...

I go bathe liao later if I feel like uploading I'll do so...













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home