Saturday, March 31, 2007

Extremely sick

I am extremely sick.


I have tonsilitis. I'm having an extremely hard time trying to swallow. My fever was up to 39.3degrees. Had seen a doctor, and I got an injection...on my buttocks:(.... I cry leh...I very scared of injections one!! Sob Sob....
But....the fever went away and came back. Can you imagine feeling cold....and hot...and cold...and hot...and.....


I went Devils yesterday with all my darlings. Probably that was why I got sicker. But I didn't drink at all and smoke very little...Arrgghh...Why.....update more on this when I upload the photos...


I can't even eat much of my lunch today cuz it's just tooooooooo painful.
I actually cried cuz I was feeling so helpless. Imagine you are hungry and you can't even eat. Every mouth I take I feel like hitting someone. It's really that painful.
I can't even sleep well cuz of the fever and pain.


Can someone just knock me out. I want to faint leh. So I can't feel anything. I can't take this much longer........Sob Sob Sob sob sob...........Sniff.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home