Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I've Finally DONE IT!!

I've finally mastered the guts (and the $$) to get it done.


I dunno how it will turn out. Hopefully it turns out well....

So I've been resting alot at home. But I still go out...haha...and smoke...

Cannot take it leh...how not to smoke totally right...



I got it done on the 26th March. Kudos to Apple who accompanied me to the consultation and also thanks to her and Noelle for accompaning me to the real thing...The two of them waited for me to come out and we went lunch together.

So funny lor. Try driving in that kind of situation. Haha. But I still managed to get home in one piece. My mama also so love....cooked porridge for me. Dar Dar also came to see me after his work. Hee. I feel so loved....


Anyway, I hope this thing will turn out nice...so meanwhile dun reveal my secret....


24th Mar
Saturday I went Desaru with the peeps. they went early but dar and Chang went in late cuz there's some problem with his car. So by the time we reached there they are already finished with the sun, sand and the sea. Poor us we just stayed for awhile then we drove out to makan liao. Still, I enjoyed the food. The fucking lobster is damn big and fresh lor! I want to eat again...

The Convoy to our dinner!


The Guys...




Dar and me





Megan and me




Sun burnt Esther and a shagged me



Overall quite fun lah. Would love to go there for the food again....

Though I think I wun dare to drive in still....so scary....




25th Mar
Sunday was a pretty nua day. Went Ubi again, then at night went KTV with them. I think I permantly lost my voice liao. I can't freaking sing now wor...


Hee. I'll try to upload some photos later. The whole day was trying to find nice blog skins. But I haven really edited the fonts and all..(cuz I dunno how to!!!), but I'll figure a way out...





And last but not least....I wanna tell all my darlings that I miss then all very much...
And I love you all!!!!
My darlings Marilyn, Kelly, Miko, Noelle and Apple....We haven seen each other in awhile...
BUT...you know you all are always in my heart...and I so miss you all. We must meet up soon okie.......muacks!!



And of cuz I would like to say to my Dar dar..Thanks for bringing me happiness for the past few months......I hope we will be sooooo happee forever! Muacks!


Okie. I'm gonna to take a break now. have been facing the lap top for the past 5 hours liao...My eyes want to pengz already. Will "clean" up my blog and post photos soon.....Ta
ta!!

Just me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home