Monday, April 9, 2007

My Birthday is coming!!! Lalalalalala...





My birthday is coming!!!!








8 days to my birthday....Na bei. Old liao.





I think I'll only celebrate for another 2 years nia. When hit the big 3 must diam diam le....




Hee. I think hor I'll celebrate it at St James bah. No other places to go liao mah....





But I can't get the tables leh...it's all fully booked. Na bei. Then how siah. Pui.





Anyway...I went St James last Sat with Dar, Mar, Jason, Jamie, Raymond and Allan da ge!





Wahahaha.....it's really sooooooo fun......that I'm beginning to love pink again....*winkz* Only those present that night will understand lah.....hahahahahha...


Enjoy the photos....



Three chio bu-s!





The 3 men and Allan Da Ge!




two ang bor..







I have weird friends...



A very blur group photo



Dar and me!



Me and Jason



And this is his crazy wife...



The focus is------a very sober Allan



Allan is HORNY




See what I mean... He's tired already...



Ooooh....Look ma, who got the longest tongue?




Raymond looks like he's influenced by Allan ge ge



Mar just like to chap ji kar



She just have to do it...




Even if it can't catch her face...



Okie fine...I'll take with ya darling!






I love Dar dar!!



Just me...









Well.....I really dunno if I can't get the tables at SJ how leh.....but....but....









I will put up my wish list later......kakakaka...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home