Monday, April 9, 2007

Photos

Just upload some of the photos we took at Devils!






Four of us


Mar and Est



I hate her figure!!! I also wan!!



Noelle showing off her back



Noelle, Miko and Esther



Esther and me




Miko and me


Noelle and me



Two of them steady bom pi pi go to the empty dance floor to dance




Noelle, Mar and dar (Eddie is just being extra...)




The man who loves camera whoring



The FJC peeps



Pls....dun put these two together.....


I was wondering where the hell Kelly disappeared to....


There she is.....made to drink ....again....keke



Two act cute de..





Both of them crying away....


Esther's eyes swollen from the tears....



Mar was wondering why the toilet can't flush...
Cuz.....she pressed the small button on top of the flush button... :p




This is the silly and cute baby I love!



Okie.....I dun want to dio pa by Noelle later...so I better upload the photos....kekeke...

I just love these people to death....Apple I love you too okie....
Okie will update again bah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home