Friday, August 17, 2007

Sorry....








I know I haven been updating...








But...I'm just too lazy!!





Haha...anyway have been feeling very stressed lately...So...dun feel like updating.





Oh well...My darling is sick wor. He had a slight fever and cough. Took his meds so he's feeling abit better.





Went for a soya beancurd session at Selegie just now. Dar had a good rest b4 heading down to meet the guys. Wah lau. I super full can. I think I ate alot of shit today. Guess my diet's all wasted. Hah. Must start again. Damn it...





Okie. I'm really sleepy now...so...'


I'll just post a few photos bah.

Birthday boy James aka Chou Ba Guai...

















The peeps















Spoonies AGAIN..


















You know why the photos dun really have James???
Cuz....


















Anywayz...will upload the photos soon...
Wa Ai Kun Liao *I want to sleep already*

Good Nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home