Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year everyone!!





Hee. I know...should have updated on the 1st..



BUt....Lim bu is having hangover mah...





Wahaha. Countdown with the peeps on New Year'e eve at St James Power House.

It was nice clubbing and counting down with a group of people you regard as friends.

This group of people had been a major part of my life in 2007.



Got to know them in 2006 after the FJC D&D, and I have been hanging out with them pretty often nowadays. Haha. Of cuz I can't deny that it's mostly because of Dar Dar. But, it gave me a chance to know all these wonderful peeps better!





2007 is gone. And 2008 we shall embrace.





2007.



What have I done?



Honestly. I dunno.





2007 had been a tough year. Roller coaster ride through the year I guess.

The Ups and Downs...Sometimes, I wonder have I lost myself in that roller-coaster ride....











OH WELL!!!!



IT"S NEW YEAR!





I shall talk about happy thoughts first mah!

-_-""

Pai sei. Kinda got lost there.

Haha.



Was reading the smarty's blog and I honestly COULD NOT remember where the hell I spent my countdown in 2006 leh! Goodness. I am getting f*%king old liao can. No. I am becoming a goldfish. REALLY! I'm kinda getting very absent minded nowadays....Grrrrrggghhh..



I need more fish.
I mean real fish. Eat them.

Fish supposed to improve your memory right??




Man. This post has no connection at all. Haha.

Never mind. Just feel like blogging whatever comes to my head.







Oh. I hope Megan is enjoying her first day at school!

I've known Esther since....2004? And I've seen Megan grown these few years too.

Hah. She was quite quiet whn I knew her last time. Cuz she's not familiar with us and all.

And now...she's a smart and cheeky little princess! She damn funny one lor.

Haha. So fast and she's primary one liao! Hah. Esther very kiasu lor. Check out her blog...wahahah. But I think I will also be very kiasu like her...







Hmmm....I think hor I got alot of things I haven upload leh.

Ermmm....since Hong Kong to X'mas to New year!

Wahaha.

Now I typing in the dark leh. Dar dar snoring away lor...

Too lazy to transfer the photos to the lappy and upload.

So....you'll have to wait!







Just realized I haven surfed the forum for awhile..

*go surfs FJC forum*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*comes back*



Okie...nutting much in the forum...





Another thing....



HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
DAR DAR!

1/1/2008 is our first year anniversary.

I think we kinda got together before that but both of us can't remember when we actually got together...so...he decided it shall be on 1st Jan 2007 lor... -_-""

Anyway, just met the guys for lunch at Sizzler at Suntec and gai gai there. I having minor hangover mah...

The 4 guys more awesome...They actually played mahjong after clubbing!

Steady..I salute u guys lor...

Hahahaha...I ji tao is having random thoughts and I just type..then I go-stant read I realized abit got no link one leh. No wonder I fail my GP...wahahahaha...







Anyway, I just wanna say..

Dar Dar...I love you very much...Thanks for bringing joy to my life..

Although there's upz and downz...I hope we can be happy together as long as we can...

And have many more anniversaries to come...

Thanks for bringing laughter to me...take care of me when I blur blur most of the times...

Thanks...for just being there...You light up my life...

And I hope I light up yours too.....







At HK The Peak

At Macau
I hope we will have the chance to explaore and travel alot of other places together!

Love ya loads bei bei...MUACKS!!


=============================================================


Oh...and I wanna thank alooooooottttt of people leh.....

I think I shall leave it to the next post.

If not this post si bei long liao lor...


Okie...gonna sleep soon le...
Update soon!
Nite people....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home