Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I hope I'm a friend to those who are my friends in times of need

As I said before, 2007 was a roller coaster year.

And thru it I found people who are really there for me when I need them.

If I just need a listening ear to repeat a thousand times of what I've said before, they were still there to listen to me.

If I feel like drowning my sorrows, they'll accompany me to drink.

If I wanna cry, they'll lend me their shoulders.


Everyone has their own lives to lead. And not all can be there 24/7 for you.
And I'm one who likes people around me when I'm happy or sad. I don't like to be lonely.
And if you realized, as we get older, our friends become lesser. But these are the truer friends who are left and I cherish all of them.

I realized that no one can always be there for you. Because, everyone is busy with their own lives. And I guess you just have to handle it and sort it out by yourself.
I'm easily depressed. And I get mood swings pretty often. I guess I'm a worrier. Even my "Suan Ming Shi"-fortune teller- says I think alot...too much.... about negligible stuff or watever.. And she asked me not to think or worry too much...if not I will get "You Yu Zheng"-Depression.

So....it boils down to yourself. Or rather, myself.
I am responsible for my own life. My own happiness.
And it takes sacrifices isn't it.....

===================================================================
I want to thank alot of people leh. I realized alot of people care about me. Haha. Shameless but I dun care. My blog wat I write whatever I want.


*Distracted by other stuff .......*

Okie. I'm gonna update again. Dar went to Brisbane yesterday le.....
Lonely.....I am so lonely....
I am nobody.....on my own.....ooooohhhhhhh........



===================================================================

Okie. My point is...

Thanks to whoever was there for me when I was down.

And I just want to say....
whoever of my friends who are feeling...not too good....

I will always be here. I may not always give good advices, but I just hope my presence and listening ears will help soothe the pain...or the tears...no matter how little impact I make.
And I'll pray everything will just gonna be all rite.....



===================================================================


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home