Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rainy Sunday

*Warning...this is an extremely long post hor..

Sat 12/1/08

12th Jan is my friend Joelle's birthday. Haha dun think she reads my blog but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY gal!

Haha. My secondary school friend..so means we knew each other for....

15 years!!!!!!


OMG. I is getting so old can!!!!

In another 5 years..it'll be...20 years!!

Wah kau.




Went Ubi for lunch, then dar and the rest went to pak game. And I went for my appointment at West Mall. Hah. GPS sometimes is good lor. I will mi lu one can.

I used to have a note book that it's like a diary, and I'll keep track what I do and how much I spent. Yesterday I went Popular and I "xin xue lai chao" so I bought a planner to keep track again!

Haha. Na bei, I told Andrew about it then kena suan mah....he say sure write a few days liao sure wun write one mah. wahahaha...so I must try lor...bleah.


Anyway after my appointment I wanted to go home. And my petrol tank is empty liao mah. And I can't really see nay petrol ksiok. Besides the GPS already lead me to BKE le mah, so I just went up lor. Then I scared I drive halfway car will stall mah. So I exit at CCK. NA BEI! No petrol ksiok there one ah! KNN. Imagine I drive very slow, and I super niao ji (urgent wan to pee), and there is no petrol ksioks!!! Pui. I have to stop somewhere and see the map lor...

Arrgh...No link again...


Supposed to meet the guys for dinner, but they want to go Simpang Bedok eat, and I dun want. Cuz there nothing to eat one mah except prata....so dar and me went to airport Sakae Sushi. Hah. We wanted to go Tampines mall one but we tot airport will be less crowded mah. How wrong are we. The people have dinner at 9 plus one lor....Well, I love jap food lor.


So off the airport was a very fat and full but satisfied feifei. Haha.


Then they went to Simpang Bedok pak game. Command and Conquer.


Wah lau. they say teach me teach me. Dar tell me halfway wat to do then left me alone to die liao. Everyone was building their own army mah. Then I dunno how to play mah....So I die lor. When Jason reached I just let him play. Then Andrew came also didn't play. Cuz no com available mah. Haiz. Then I just rot outside for like 3 hours plus to wait for them to finish lor...

"men si wo le"....


Went home and I decided to watch Good Luck Chuck.
Quite a nice and funny show.
Honestly, if really got this kind of "charm", he would die from fucking lor. Haha.


But, it's every girl's dream to find the right man. The one who you can live with forever happily ever after. I just watched the repeat telecast of a channel 8 show. Can't recall the title. The husband had an affair with his colleague mah. Haiz. Can men be faithful?
I know have lah. 1 in dunno how many only mah. But. Can't deny now guys also worry about the girlfriends....Well, I just hope me and dar can be happy forever...

BTW, he doesn't read my blog lor!! -_-""


====================================================================
Anyway, I was spending time to do up the photos from NYE. The Hong Kong one next time bah. Haha. Too many photos le!!!








With the ladies




With the guys..



We were trying to take a nice ladies group photos and all th e"lu ren jia" - passerbys- will start appearing....








Finally!!!!

See..the extras popping out again


The guys...



This is our Mr Andrew at 11.44PM....
Pls note...it's PM hor....haven 12am he gone le....Hahaha


After countdown Andrew also down le

Boooooooo.......


Dear Smarty ermmm......*puke*

Jamie:
"wo gen ni jiang....bu yao he na me duo mah...." ( I tell u..dun drink so much mah)

Smarty:
"Where got alot........Ooi Marvin dun tink I drunk I dunno you molesting me okie!!"

Marvin:
"but...but... I horny mah...., see my saliva on Andrew's shoulders??"



Every one was having fun...Chang N Celine getting drunk....









I didn't know Eric gets horny when he drinks too..



Let the stripping begin ...as usual....
Now Marvin is the new target...But I think he's quite happy about it leh....wahahaha


Me and Esther tried to get the act cute face...But...cannot leh! i look so spastic can...



I just went around kissing people...

And lastly the love of my life....


Okie...I admit I also puked lah...later smarty gonna suan me again. Haha. But. I pukes at like 3am!! That's normal!!

Haha.

Okie. I've been rotting at home the whole day doing nothing lor. Dar went gym and pak game so he pang sey me...Bleah..

Ok, going dinner at HKC le....Update soon!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home