Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Command & Conquer

Told ya I was addicted to Command & Conquer huh.


I'm kinda getting bored with it.


Today was a buussssssssy day!

My goodness. Rush here rush there. Did something silly and have to redo and run all over the place again. Na bei.

Waste petrol can!!



And Dar was on leave today. So he went Sim Lim Square with spoonz. And he bought the new C&C!! Original mah....Siao ding dong lor that guy...



And he's playing it now............................












ON MY LAPPY.


-_-"""




Anyway, me going to attend a boot camp tomorrow! With Apple actually...Hahahahaha....

Hopefully it's beneficial for me. I mean, it's good to invest in yourself once in awhile ya know. The last time I spent like $1k mah... -_-""


Anywayz...have to repoart there at 8am!!!

Meeting Apple at 7am for breakfast.......Hope I can wake up....



I'm having a terrible stomachae...arrrrggghhhh.....for a few days liao. Damn. Gonna sleep soon.

Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home