Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy bday polly

Happy Birthday Polly!




Just wishing Polly a very happy Sweet Sixteen!! Or Eighteen!!
Doesn't matter the number huh....as long as it's not hitting thirties...
Hmmm...who said about the "lao cb" thing again?? *roars*

Hope you enjoyed your birthday anywayz!
Hope you stay cute and pretty and healthy always!!

====================================================================
Anyway...many things to update.

Today is a "for-har"=fucking pissed day for me....
one thing after another.

i just hate stoopid people.
And NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU SO DUN NEED TO GET SO SENSITIVE.



ANd so. dun step on my f**king short tail cuz I dun give face.

And I've been nice enough. Or so I think.
BLEAH.
And oh. I dun F**king care...
*sticks out my tongue*=just in case you dun koe what BLEAH means...


Well. Too many things has happened, and I recently thought about alot of things...
Haiz...
So sianz...as if I not stress enough.

I am so so tired....
It's so hard trying to be okay...
And everything will be fine...
It's soooooooo tiring...



Anyway, will pull myself together soon..


Or so I hope....

====================================================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home