Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back From BKK

Back from Bangkok!


Super tired out....
I think I'm really getting old....the walking is killing me...
I'll get leg pain...and my back pain is getting very bad....

Anyway, the shopping was good. Just that the clothes there are really small sized.
And... *coughs* I can't fit into alot of the clothes there mah.
I got a jeans which erm...I can't fit into after I tried it on in the hotel.
Well...

Ning Ke Sha Cuo Bu Ke Fang Guo (Rather kill wrongly than let it live)
Hahahahah...


I felt I didn't buy alot of things lei.
I only bought like....


1 jeans (which I can't fit into)
2 gaigai shorts
2 home wear shorts
10 tops
2 pairs of sandles
2 pairs of shoes
4 boxers
2 bras
6 necklaces

I think...that's about it lei....can't remember anything else...
And some gifts for my friends...
Alot meh?????


I wonder how the both of us spent so much...
-__-""


Well, will upload the photos soon.
Haha. I'm always slow mah.
It's fun travelling with them too...hahahha
Btw, I went with dar, ray & polly, marvin & berry.

Can you imagine the 6 of us just squeezed into a cab a couple of times...
Haha.
The seafood was great as usual!!
I love prawns...and prawns....and prawns...
and the tung-hoon!

And....the stoopid ah gua show was fucking boring can!
Waste money!
Plus WASTING even more $$$ taking photos with the AG!
Orh bi good....even though is AG but still will get angry one okie!!
HMPH.
Anyway pui pui pui....


I didn't take alot of photos cuz...I'm feeling fat...and ugly. Haha
But Berry and Polly took alot of photos!
Will snatch from their FB or what soon....


Ok..will update with photos soon...
Having rashes on my legs...dunno why...
roars....
Arrghhhh...it's boring getting back to reality...

Pui pui pui....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home