Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello!!

Elllllloooooo.....


Hee. Sorry haven been updating cuz Dar came back last week
on the 14th...

Well time passes so damn fast ain't it.
One turn and whoosh....
49 days...


I have tons and tons of things to update...
and tons of photos to upload!!!
Ok some updates....
=============================================================
21/7/08 Monday

Today I had training for the whole bloody day...
And guess what.
I decided to wake up early so I could buy Mac breakfast and eat in the car
while driving. And then I was so motivated by my breakfast that I rushed thru
my routine and get out of the house early, cuz still got jam mah.
And...unlock my car...
and turn my key in the ignition....
and....eckkkk..eckkkk....puffs...








MY DAMN CAR CANNOT START.






F**k off can.
I know my battery dam boh siao siao ( abit crazy) liao.
So I intended to change. But my mechanic got no stock mah.
So I waited lah..
And.....na bei....


I tried to wait at the car park for someone to help me start my car.
Cuz I have the cable.
But.....bo lang jui si bo lang (no people is the no people)....
I mean, it was 9 plus liao so I guess most left for work already lah.


And then....I decided to go buy my mac breakfast first.
After that, I stood at the carpark for awhile see wu lang(got pple) come or not

but to no avail...
So......................I decided to wait like 2 min more since it will be over the
peak hour charge if I take a cab mah...
Yes.... I am a cheapo neh neh!!
And, I decided that there will not be any cars leaving and I checked my watch.
9.30am

Ok! I shall take cab lah. By the time I walked out to the main road should be 9.30+
If not will be damn late for training.
So I walk out to the main road, and saw a cab coming.
*Flags cab*

Open the door, sit inside, look at his clock, and it says
9.29am


-___-""""


Sweat to the max.....
Eh, it's not me that is cheapo neh neh lor!
It's the cab drivers!!!
Solli mah. Too long never take cab liao!! Luckily it was only $1...hahaha..
But nowadays cab is damn gui lah!!!!
Yishun to Bukit Merah is like $20!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Training is damn boring lah!
Hitched a ride back to TPY, and poor dar came pick me from there
cuz no one seems to be going north...
He is damn tired lor. Yday slept for 2 hours plus only.
We came home, ate dinner, and he concust liao.
As I'm typing this he's still snoring away mah...wahaha...

===============================================================

20/7/08 Sunday

Slept till pretty late. Super hungry...
Went Parkway for dinner. Steak at Jack's Place.
Met Eric and boon there.
After that twang for a long time and then watched Dark Knight at Downtown East.
That show is quite nice I must say...
and this Batman is sibei yan dao (f**king handsome) can!


================================================================

19/7/08 Saturday


I is the super tired!
Major hangover!
Old le...really can't club mah.....
Both of us slept till 5....
And as usual, I'm super hungry.
So we decided to haf steamboat for dinner!!
Only Eric joined us cuz Marv working and Ray got a frd's birthday...
After dinner me and dar went to watch Hellboy.
Stoopid Eric go Lunar again.
I think they are crazy de. Club everyday??!!! Shen Jing Bing.....

Haha. It's been awhile that only the two of us watched a movie together.
Kinda enjoyed that. :)


================================================================
18/7/08 Friday

Today had my facial appointment.
Old liao need maintainence! I must say I really need that massage...
Wanted to shop but seems like Taka and Wisma nothing much to shop lei!
So angry...and also depressing....
Anywayz, I went home after that.

It's Keegan's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Also my colleague's birthday..
So went Lunar to celebrate....
Ok lah. Not that fun that day. Dunno why.
I was quite ok until my colleagues ordered beer...
Being a beer lover...I happily ta with my friends....and the fact that I had been
drinking Martell for the past 3 hours were forgotten...
Which ended me puking....again.....
And apparantly I stole Eric's porridge to eat during supper.
Wahahaha...and I scolded him when he wanted to take a mouthful of his porridge.
That was so hilarious mah....

================================================================

Ok. As usual, I dun have the mood to upload photos mah.
Haha. Maybe later..bleah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home