Thursday, July 3, 2008

My My My

Wow...times really passes by doesn't it...


It's been 5 weeks plus since dar left le.
He's coming back in another week or so!
That's like 10 days counting down!! Woo Hoo!!



Haaa..I haven been doing anything constructive without him around..

Just catch up with friends..

Twang...

Play MJ..

Work...

Watched Euro 2008

Catching Desperate Housewives (I'm still at Season 2 nia)

And basically....


Nothing much!



Hahaha...I got no friends mah!!




Well, have more photos to be uploaded..from Daniel & Catherine's wedding..
But I have yet to edit...so..





======================================================



I am so stressed out can.
Arrgh..


And I haven shit in a few days.
And I'm having a terrible stomachace.
But...
Nothing...


I have to drink some fibre drink to make me shit!
Gross..



Hah. I know it's been oversaid.
But...

I am on diet now!!
One more week before he comes back...
And I dun wan to be a fat auntie!!

Kakakaka...


========================================================

Sometimes I worry too much.
Many people said I worry too much.
I think and think...and think...


Dunno for what also lah.
But...
ok.
You probably dunno what I'm saying..


Anyway..this is a totally irrelevant post!!

==================================================

Ok..will upload some photos soon!
Short hair is so difficult to maintain can.
I need to go for a haircut soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home