Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just a note

Just a note for myself




I had an appointment which was good..but also not so good.....
Anyway I was feeling quite sucky.


So I called Freda...chatted for awhile.
And then I decided to call dar dar.

Me: " Dar...I very sad mah...just now my appt was ok lei, he wanted to buy...but he wants to terminate his current plan(which was not sold by me)"
Dar" uh huh...then..."
Me: "blah blah blah blah...so i very sad lor...."
Dar: "orh...."
Me: YOU PLAYING GAME HUH?"
Dar: :ya..."
Me: "AIYAH THEN U GO PLAY BAH."
Dar:" ok...bye bye"


NA BEI!!
I so angry mah...just wanted to chat with him...tell him how I feeling mah...
Upset mah...and he playing game....
^%&^%$^%#^



BUT.....








He sent me an sms like half an hour later...saying..
"Dun sad. Things will be better. Love you"







Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Bei bei is so sweet sometimes mah.....
*blush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home