Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Apple

Happy Birthday Apple!!!









Today is my dearest friend Apple's Birthday....









Went to Butter Factory after the chalet with Marilyn & Esther...which was a thank you chalet for the bros and sis's for the wedding.

Then I went to Butter Factory. I super rushed down man.



And I was lucky enough to get a lot along the side of the road! Woo Hoo!





And luckily I saw Karen outside Butter Fac..if not.......

Cuz Apple never reply my sms mah....



and I damn sua ku mah I only been there once.













Once inside.....it was like sauna lor...





-__-""









Super hot!!!





But the music was pretty good.





And my bf was making a complete fool of himself.





I am SO dumping him....... :D





















Anywayz there wasn't any photos of ME in Apple's blog cuz she couldn't find her camera lah.....





So I walked back to my car to take......forgot to take from my car mah...









How can a camera whore forget about her camera???!!! Darn.













So...I shall just upload a couple of photos cuz the rest will be up in FB.....soon!!











Happy Birthday babe!!
May you stay pretty and happy always!! BFF!!!





















Cash, Karen and me!




















Muackssssss!!!


























Karen, Judy and me...
























Zeta, Apple and me..
They really like to use this pose...


















Vic and me...he ji tao juz dun wan to take photo lor...



















Keegan came down with Cheryl too!




















Roy...Apple's frd....






















The "I'm so going to dump" boyfriend and me




















That's why I have to turn to alternatives....





















Melvin...he damn funny lei..




















Three again.....





















P.S I dunno why the alignment is off lor.....

-___-"""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home